2013 ICM Century Ride Jersey Design Competition
Bronx Aerospace High School, East Side Community High School,
George Washington Educational Campus & Validus Preparatory Academy
Dear Cycling Smarts Students,
There are many steps we at I Challenge Myself need to take in order to prepare for the Century on June 8th, but there are few things that take a higher priority than our swag. The jersey design from 2011, while still great, no longer represents I Challenge Myself in 2013. We need a design that is fresh, something inspiring, and so we turn to you, the talented students at our four high schools to create our new image.
Before you begin, please take a moment to look at the old jersey design and get a sense of the dimensions you will be working with.
- The design needs to fit on the back of a jersey
- The final submission must me done on a computer program. Screen printing requires a high resolution image so we need all final submission to be of a high quality in order for them to appear clearly on fabric.
- Working with a partner is permitted and encouraged, so feel free to collaborate. However this is only open to current I Challenge Myself students.
- Furthermore all final submissions must be emailed to BenjiM@ichallengemyself.org by the deadline as a JPEG, Word or PDF file.
- Submissions will be posted on the I Challenge Myself Facebook page.
- The submission with the most “likes” by the end of the competition will be the new design for our jerseys!
- Anyone can vote, friends, family, students and even teachers. The only requirement is that they become friends with us on Facebook in order to cast their vote. To find us type in I Challenge Myself and we will be one of the first profiles.
Submissions need to be emailed on or before Monday March 18 at 8:00 AM
Voting will begin on Tuesday March 19 and will close on Monday April 1 at 8:00 AM