Volunteer Cyclists, Spin, Zumba and Fitness Needed
I Challenge Myself welcomes volunteers to help support our programs and organization. Below is a brief description of the types of volunteer opportunities available at I Challenge Myself.
- Experienced cycling volunteers to help co-lead training bike rides at Bronx Aerospace HS, Validus Prep and East Side Community High School weekdays from 3-5pm. All cycling volunteers must fill out an application, which includes a criminal background check and attend an orientation.
- Are you a certified spin, fitness or Zumba instructor and enjoy working with high school students?
- PR, communications, marketing, and filmmaker volunteers are needed to develop a communications strategy and to create short videos that capture the impact our programs are having on students.
If interested, please complete one of the applications below or give us a call at 212-735-7849 for more information.
- Click here for more information on volunteer opportunities for the 2013 Century Ride.
- Cycling Volunteer Application
- Communications/Marketing Volunteer Application
- Fundraising/Event Planning Volunteer
- Filmmaker/Editor Volunteer Application
var _gaq = _gaq || ; _gaq.push(['_setAccount', 'UA-39075750-1']); _gaq.push(['_setDomainName', 'ichallengemyself.org']); _gaq.push(['_setAllowLinker', true]); _gaq.push(['_trackPageview']);