How You Can Help
- Donate your time and talents as trainer or assistant cycling coach. Click here for more information.
- You can give by mail or online in any amount.
Please make your check or money order to I Challenge Myself and mail to:
I Challenge Myself
1460 Broadway, Suite 1013
New York, NY 10036
- Monetary gifts have a direct impact. For example:
$650 enables one student to attend the summer college bike tour
$800 enables one student to participate in a current Cycling Smarts program
$13k funds the entire summer college bike tour for twenty students
$16k enables I Challenge Myself to remain at a school for one school year
$27k enables I Challenge Myself to start a Cycling Smarts Program at a new school
If you are interested in starting a Cycling Smarts Program at your school or sponsoring a school, please contact Ana Reyes at email@example.com.
- We are always seeking to foster relationship with companies in the NYC area that share our mission of helping NYC teens grow strong and college ready. Click here for video of what we do. Please contact Daniel Burton at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
Young Leadership Board
- We are developing a Young Leadership Board (YLB) for young professionals interested in board involvement. Preference is given to those that have been trained via United Way’s BoardServe program. Contact Daniel Burton at email@example.com for more information.
- We are always in need of school, office, and cycling equipment. Skilled professionals are always in demand – web designers, PR and marketing professionals. Click here for more information
I Challenge Myself is a 501(c)(3) charitable organization and donations are tax deductible to the fullest extent of the law.
“In accordance with state law, we provide this note to inform you that you may request a copy of our last annual report (as required by section 172-b of the NY Executive Law) either from us or from the Attorney General. Our address is: 1460 Broadway, Suite 1013, NY, NY 10036. The address of the Attorney General is: State of New York, Office of the Attorney General, Charities Bureau, 120 Broadway, New York, NY 10271.”
var _gaq = _gaq || ; _gaq.push(['_setAccount', 'UA-39075750-1']); _gaq.push(['_setDomainName', 'ichallengemyself.org']); _gaq.push(['_setAllowLinker', true]); _gaq.push(['_trackPageview']);